Arapahoe Basin, known as “The Legend” to many Coloradans, has one of the longest ski seasons in North America, open from October to June. Enjoy the 360 degree view from the summit or lunch at Black Mountain Lodge all while skiing some of the best terrain in the world. With the addition of the Montezuma Bowl, there is twice the natural beauty to explore; more high-alpine groomed runs, bowls, chutes and glades, all serviced by our new quad chair lift. Experience the Legend.
SEASON DATES: October 2016—June 2017
- Arapahoe Basin has one of the longest seasons in North America with skiing and boarding from mid-October until early-June and occasionally into July.
- The famous A-Basin Bacon Bloody Mary in the 6th Alley Bar & Grill – we sell more than 10,000 a season.
- The Pallavicini lift – an iconic fixed grip double chair that services some of the snowiest (and steepest) terrain at the mountain.
- Uphill access during operating and non-operating hours. To learn more, click here.
- Family-friendly, laid back atmosphere – free slope-side parking, one convenient base area and affordable snowsports lessons for kids and adults.
October 2016—June 2017
Denver International Airport
Visited 215 times, 1 Visits today